Sports massage therapist Watford, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a local massage therapist ?
Lucas Hovorka BTEC/Edexcel (Dip.) NLSSM (Dip.) is an experienced sports massage therapist with seven years of experience based in Watford. Lucas offers a variety of treatments suitable for amateur and professional sports people, office workers, musicians, dancers. . . Lucas believes sports and deep-tissue massage is critical to helping clients overcome problems caused by muscle tension, injury, stress, bad posture and over training.
- Sports & Remedial massage
- Deep-tissue massage
- Soft tissue release
- Muscle energy technique
- Neuromuscular technique
- Gait analysis
- Posture assessment
- Home care
- Stretching technique
- Exercise prescriptions
- Level 4 BTEC Diploma in Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy, NLSSM
- Seated chair massage (NLSSM CPD Course)
- Pregnancy and postnatal massage (NLSSM CPD Course)
- ITC First Aid for Sport
- SMA – Level 4 Member of the Sport Massage Association
- Balens – Full practitioner insurance
Sports massage therapist at Lucas Massage Therapy from September 2010 – Present
• Provide sports & remedial and deep tissue massage therapy focused on client’s needs and goals. Therapy plan is customized to client’s injuries and complaints following complete assessment and interview.
• Prescribe clients with exercise plans, best advice and home care based on customized treatment plan.
Sports massage therapist at Pump Gyms, Body Works Therapeutic at Fitness First, GOA – Great Outdoor Adventurers, Pressure Point, Back to Health Wellness Centre.
Skills & Endorsements
Stretching, Rehabilitation, Neuromuscular, Sports injuries, Trigger Point Therapy, Exercise Prescription, Gait Analysis, Posture, Home Care, Pathology, Compression, Friction, Effleurage, Petrissage, Vibration, MET-Muscle Energy Technigues, PIR – Post Isometric Contraction, STR – Soft Tissue Release, Trigger Point, Neuromuscular Technigue, Posture Assessment, Anatomy & Physiology, Functional Anatomy – ROM.